It would be very long and drawn out to list every piece of equipment that we use, and with constant additions to help add to our creativity, we’ll keep this list short and simple.
- Nikon D850, D810 & D750 Cameras, with multiple Nikon D-Series backups
- Nikkor lenses in various sizes, favorite is a 50mm
- Nikon SB-5000, SB-910 Speedlights and Westcott FJ400 Strobes for on-site lighting
- Manfrotto Tripod
- Apple MacBook Pro 15 and iMac 27 for editing at home or on the go
- We only use Adobe Creative Suite software for storage and editing
- Mamiya 2.25″x 2.25″ medium format film
- Pentax 35mm vintage and modern film cameras
- Various other vintage film cameras and Polaroid cameras for retro style
- Epson Stylus Pro Printer – we can print up to 17″x 36″ in-house
We constantly update our equipment to stay current and be able to produce the highest quality images that we can. Since we switched to Nikon cameras in the early 2000’s we have worked our way through their different offerings to settle for nothing less than their flagship model the D810 which can produce very high quality images and gives opportunity for the greatest flexibility in post-production techniques.