The Basic Wedding Package we offer, gives you good coverage of your wedding and reception and keeps the focus on the most important part of your big day. With this package you’ll have one dedicated photographer that will be focused on capturing the absolute most important events of the day for 4 hours, however you choose to utilize them. Maybe you have a restriction on your budget, but still want to be able to have high quality photographs taken on your wedding day, with plenty of memories in your hands afterwards too. You truly can have your cake and eat it too!
- Includes 1 photographer for 4 hours of coverage
- You will receive a full assortment of prints and a photo book including:
- Qty 1 – 12″x12″ Hard Cover Photo Book with 20 standard pages
- Qty 1 – 11″x14″ Print of your choice
- Qty 2 – 8″x10″ Prints of your choice
- Qty 10 – 4″x6″ Prints (Artist Picks)
- Qty 1 – Custom USB Drive with full-resolution copy of all images
- 6 Months Online Photo Album access (Can be password protected)
Just a few reasons why this package may work for you:
- Why do we say “Artist Picks” for your album and bulk prints? Well as the artists, we know what we are working with from our large volume of images. But we also have gone through all of the images and are very familiar with the timeline and story of your day. It takes a lot of time and effort to build that story into a photo book, and we have lots of practice at it. We promise, you’ll be happy with the end results, and it makes the whole process much quicker and easier for you to get your pictures back in your hands.
- Online photo album access allows you and your family and friends easy viewing of your entire wedding day photographs. The images are in full-resolution on our website and can be accessed from any device that can connect to the internet. All you have to do is e-mail out a link to your personalized website URL and they can easily find it. If you prefer your pictures to be kept private, we can easily password protect your gallery, and you are in charge of distributing the password so that you can control who has access.